The combination of PEMF1 and LLLT2 targeted Phototherapy enhances the efficacy of each of the individual technologies with instantaneous and superior therapy results.
Applications for highly effective treatment of:
- Increase of local circulation and oxygenation
- Joint & muscle pain reduction
- Reduced inflammation
- Acceleration of wound and open ulcer healing
- Skin repair
- Stimulation of collagen production
- Wrinkle reduction
- Scar fading
- Hair growth stimulation
The Curatron Combo probe utilizes phototherapy Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) red light radiation combined with Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields to stimulate healing and relieve pain without side effects.
Each of the technologies PEMF and LLLT already offer excellent analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects. By combining both therapy modalities in complete synchronization with each other, a truly unique method of even further enhancement for each of the individual technologies is achieved!
Sunlight contains many different colors, whereas laser light is monochromatic. Sunlight is disorderly whereas laser light is coherent. Sunlight is random while laser light is collimated (parallel). The healing properties of LLLT are the results of these differences.
Phototherapy with red LLLT activates skin cells with pulses of non-thermal light energy, deep under the skin. The cell converts light energy into fuel (like photosynthesis in plants) in turn stimulating the cells to produce proteins and lipids essential for building and repairing of the skin.
One of the main mechanisms of LLLT action occurs in the mitochondria inside the cells and will be further enhanced by the unique combination of LLLT with PEMF.
The primary effect occurs when light is absorbed within the mitochondria. Mitochondria are responsible for converting nutrients into an energy carrier known as Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) and used by the cells for energy transfer.
Red Low Level Laser Therapy with sufficient power and density results in improved oxygenation and circulation. This is followed by restoration of ATP and results in reduction of oxidative stress. Normal mitochondrial function is restored and cell metabolism improved, speeding up the healing process.
Exposure to red low-level monochromatic wavelengths releases cytokines. Cytokines stimulate fibroblast proliferation and production of growth factors, influencing the inflammatory process, healing and wound repair, including improvement of postoperative open wounds.
Light absorption and electromagnetic energy enhance each other further by combining and pulse synchronizing PEMF with LLLT.
|See the LLLT and Feel The Power||Handheld LLLT PEMF Probe.|
- PEMF = Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field therapy
- LLLT = Low Level Laser Therapy
- Slowly move the Combo probe over the area to be treated for 5 – 10 minutes for almost instantaneous pain relief.
- Focused high PEMF power and high intensity super bright 50 AlGaAs diode cluster
- Light peak power: 2000 mW @ 640 nm with 40 degrees light angle
- Effective red light therapy area: 16 cm2 (~ 2½ inch2)
- Peak power density: 125 mW cm2 (~ 0.16 inch2)
- PEMF max intensity 150.000 micro Tesla (1500 Gauss) with XP/Pro special, PC/Super, 3D/Ultra
- PEMF max intensity 100.000 micro Tesla (1000 Gauss) with XP/Pro
- Pulse frequency: 1 – 50 Hz
Some Interesting Papers: